How to watch Manchester City vs. Leicester City online for free
Manchester City has a nine-match win streak going in Premier League play, and if they can get it to 11, they’ll repeat as champions, for their fourth title in eight years. If they stumble, though, Liverpool’s just one point behind them in the standingsmeaning that even a draw in this tight title race can qualify as a stumble. On Monday, they’ll host Leicester Citythe team who shocked the world by winning the Premier League in 2016in their penultimate match (and final home match) of the season.
Manchester City vs. Leicester City
- When: 3pm ET, Monday, May 6
- Where: Etihad Stadium in Manchester, England
- Streaming: NBCSC
Manchester City vs. Leicester City live stream: Watch Premier League matches for free
Each of the following services carries NBCSN, providing a one-week trial and therefore an easy way to watch Premier League matches for free.
- : $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV,, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, Microsoft Edge, and iOS and Android devices
- : NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
provides two base channel package options, each priced at $25 per month. includes three channels, while includes sports channels like NFL Network, FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and . If youre Team Why Not Both, combines the two for just $40 per month. To add beIN SPORTS and maximize your soccer-watching potential, youll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month). (The latter also includes .)
Spanish-speaking viewers have quite a few options. For bilingual families, you might consider the Espaol: Best of Spanish TV package for either Sling Orange or Sling Blue for 24/7 specialty channel LaLiga TV and beIN SPORTS Connect: Channels 4-9, which features matches from LaLiga, Ligue 1 and Copa del Rey, among others. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. is another Spanish-language package for $10 per month, including NBC Universo, History en Espaol, andof import to soccer fansfour beIN SPORTS channels. (And choosing Sling TV Latino + Sling Orange for $30 per month gives you access to ESPN Deportes.) For more information, check out our guide to and our .
- Cost: $44.99 for the first month, $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- : Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
is a solid TV streaming service option, whether your tastes run to entertainment (, , ), news (, ), or sports (, ). If youre a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with 10 beIN SPORTS channels, , , FS2, UniMs, and Champions League actions via TNT all on tap. If you cant watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete .)
FuboTV also has bilingual families in mind; each subscription comes with UniMs, Galavisin, NBC Universo, beIN SPORTS, Univision, and Fox Deportes. An extra $7.99 per month will bring you Latino Plus, which includes CNN en Espaol and TyC Sports among its offerings.
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- : NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
PlayStation Vue is a fantastic option for soccer fans who already own a PlayStation console, but this streaming platform is available on a variety of devices. NBCSN is part of a basic package of channels that offer soccer and other sports program, and the options increase at the Core, Elite, and Ultra levels.
4) Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $44.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- : ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
includes sports programming among its broad spectrum of offerings, and as a subscriber to the service, you’ll get free access to s sizable on-demand library. (Check out the full list of .)
- Cost: $50 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Google Chromecast,, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- : NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great option for soccer fans, including TNT for Champions League matches, NBCSN for Premier League matches, and broadcasting partnerships with three MLS teams. (Take a look at the full list of here.)
Manchester City vs. Leicester City: Why it matters
Though Man City can’t top their record-setting 100-point finish from last year, they could get tantalizingly close in wrapping up a back-to-back title. They’ll want to take care of business against Leicester City, in order to keep pace with a Liverpool team who got a late goal to beat Newcastle 3-2 on Saturday. Leicester, in the tier of teams just below the Premier League’s top six, looked potent against Arsenal their last time out, and the team is still eyeing European qualification for next season as a possibility. But Sergio Aguero, Raheem Sterling, and the rest of a stellar City lineup will want to squash those aspirations on the way to winning the league.